Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 1996 23:42:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@blueberry.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fvwm95 port and process limits

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Nik Clayton wrote:

> to know if (a) anyone using fvwm95 with FreeBSD has noticed this (b) what's
> a 'good' figure for maxusers (the handbook says '4' should be enough for
> anyone, but that doesn't gel with my experience) and (c) are there any

4?  Why of course!  Next you will start making absurd claims that
people will need more than 640K of ram!   Sheesh!    ;-)

Seriously, I have:

  maxusers        15
  options         "CHILD_MAX=128"

which seems to work just dandy, though I have not tried fvwm95.
I used to use fvwm, but have been running mwm for a month or so
now.

-john

== http://fallout.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ================