Date:      Fri, 5 Jul 2002 23:50:01 +0100
From:      "Lee" <lee@unassemble.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: File System Monitoring

Sorry I should have been more clear.

Although maybe this defeats the point in using FreeBSD  I am not using the
Ports collection unless absolutley necessary.  Mostly I am installing from
source.

To put this into perspective, something I am currently doing is testing out
various mail servers.

At the moment I am trying out Postfix, but in the future I will probably try
qmail, exim and even sendmail for a little nostalga (or a headache trying to
figure out how the full-formed config files work).

The thing is all these programs put files everywhere.  Want I want to be
able to do is install the program, try it out for a bit and then remove it
so I can try something else.

Cheers

Lee