Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 2016 23:43:09 +0530
From:      "Daniel Jenkins" <daniel.jenkins@1bestdata.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Customized SAP User Detail For Your Marketing Initiatives

Hello,

Quickly wanted to check and see if you have had a chance to review my
previous e-mail sent on 29th January about SAP CRM Users Contacts.

Awaiting your response and thoughts

Best Regards,

Daniel Jenkins

Marketing Executive - Data Appending| Email Campaigns| Email marketing |B2B
Email List

  _____

Hello,

I hope you are the right person to discuss regarding our SAP User Details
Database for your Marketing Initiatives like Email Marketing, Email Campaign
and Direct mailings?

Database Available :

SAP Users: -

SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP Business Intelligence, SAP HRMS, SAP SCPM, SAP SUPM,
SAP EWM, SAP Success Factors, SAP ABAP Users and many more.

Other Technology Users: -

Microsoft Dynamic, Oracle, Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Net Suite, Net App, Sugar
CRM, IBM, AVAYA, Sales force, SAGE, EPICOR, INFOR, Rack Space Users and many
more.

Please do share your target audience like Industry / Geography / Job title,
So that we can give you more information about our services, we can also
provide you counts, price with a sample list to check the fields available

Best Regards,

Daniel Jenkins

1 Best Data

Marketing Executive - Data Appending| Email Campaigns| Email marketing |B2B
Email List

  _____

If you do not wish to receive further emails kindly reply with "Leave Out"
or "Unsubscribe"

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAGEIFfgGR9hEpj96mJQ52HjCgAAAEAAAAB4osjJDEYpDlJNXL2R6Hl0BAAAAAA==>