Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2019 09:54:12 +0300
From:      Runer <run00er@gmail.com>
To:        Scott Ballantyne <sdb@ssr.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY in firefox

I think this security warning only applies to Firefox, not Freebsd.
For starters, I would recommend that you work with your browser settings.
For example:

How to Disable HTTP/2 in Firefox

If you’re trying to browse to a website and you’re getting the error
NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY

in Firefox and you’re not an administrator of the server, you can
disable HTTP/2 in Firefox.

Open Firefox and type about:config in the address bar

Click on I Accept The Risk

Search for network.http.spdy.enabled.http2

Change the value to False

Restart your browser

Good luck!