Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 1995 11:02:14 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        me@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/games/xkobo - Imported sources

    >> Tell us once you master level 23 ;-)

    Jordan> Geeze!  Now I'm feeling distinctly emasculated.

Okay, I got curious.

And I have to admit, level 23 is a pain in the butt---several orders
of magnitude harder than levels 1--22.  I'll keep you posted :-)

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

If God dwells inside us, like some people say, I sure hope He like
enchiladas, because that's what He's getting!  -- Jack Handey