Date:      Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:46:35 +0900
To:        questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: patch errors

Yes, Everyday I try this I grab the latest copy of ports.tar.gz from a
near by server.  The file is updated daily.  and using the same tar
file on other machine results in no errors.  I am thinking that my
patch program is messed up, since all the error s are patch errors,
either it can't find the file to patch or the file cannot be patched
correctly.

is patch port of "world" or do I need to update a pkg?=20