Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 18:28:56 +0300
From:      "Alexandr P. Kovalenko" <never@uic-in.net>
To:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
Cc:        huacheng@public.guangzhou.gd.cn, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AUTH and sendmail

Hello, Hajimu UMEMOTO!

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 12:10:15AM +0900, you wrote:

> huacheng> 2. use AUTH function can give us propriety security ?
>
> SMTP AUTH is superior to POP before SMTP.
Sorry, this question is asked many times, but, maybe someone can give
some advices to set up pop-before-smtp in real situation for me
in private e-mail?.. I've seen drac but I'm wondering how should
I apply it in real situation, need some examples.
And also how can I get ip of connecting client if my daemon (pop3
for ex.) is started from inetd? man what function?

--
NEVE-RIPE