Date:      Mon, 08 Jan 2001 01:14:17 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard cs attachment

I've hacked the cs driver (the one for Crystal Semiconductor) to work
with IBM's EtherJet pcmcia cards.  However, the EtherJet card I bought
on ebay arrived DOA so I cannot test it out.  While waiting for the
process of obtaining another one to finish, I thought I'd post the
diffs that I have right now for review.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/cs.diff		diffs
	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/cs.msg		proposed commit msg

Also, if you know where Maxim Bolotin can be found, please let me
know.  Email to the last few addresses I have for him bounces.

Warner