Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:15:48 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Nathan Patwardhan <nvp@colltech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Would like to write "Kickstart" installation documentation

On Fri 1999-12-17 (11:43), Nathan Patwardhan wrote:
> In any case, do you see the need for such a document?  If you do, what
> would be the next step in developing it?  Where do you think that such
> a document would fit into the current FreeBSD documentation scheme?
> Please let me know; I'd love to start moving ahead with this.

Yes!  I, for one, would be rather happy if you were to work on
this.

I think, at this stage, it may be easier as an Docbook article,
but it really doesn't make that much of a difference, since with
Docbook you aren't generally locking yourself into anything.

Admittedly it might be a bit of a jump to learning Docbook, but
the fdp-primer is generally a good reference to it.  If you don't
think you'll have the time to learn it (it's a good thing to learn,
though), I volunteer for converting your HTML or even ASCII submission
to Docbook.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner