Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:55:33 -0600
From:      "Adam Fladwood" <adam@wiredrave.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Postfix + Virtual Delivery Agent + AMaViS

Hello Everyone,
=A0
I just configured Postfix (1.1.2) on my system, I set it up with the
mySQL features that it offers and I=92m using the virtual delivery agent
(/usr/libexec/postfix/virtual).=A0 In my database I have all the
transports for the domains setup to use =93virtual:=94.
=A0
Everything is working great, mail is being delivered to the virtual
spools and everything, but here is where I think I=92ve ran into a
problem.=A0 AMaViS=85.
=A0
How do I go about using AMaViS as well as using the virtual delivery
agent?=A0 Any suggestions?=A0 What I=92ve been thinking is having two
instances of postfix, one that gets the mail and then passes it on to
the other process which uses the virtual agent and delivers the mail to
the correct spool file.
=A0
Any help would be greatly appreciated.=A0 Also, any patches for vm-pop3d
to work off of mySQL?
=A0
Thanks again!

Adam

-- Sorry if this got posted twice, had a prob with my mail server
(imagine that!) :-P