Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:41:29 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Pedro Almeida <pedro@qui.uc.pt>
To:        "Eugene S.Panenko" <esp@agama.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: MyLex DAC960 driver

FreeBSD 4.0 have support for it!

On 15-Mar-2000 Eugene S.Panenko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody have a driver for MyLex DAC960 RAID for -stable?
>
> --
> Regards,
>       Eugene

Pedro Almeida                   (aka GoDfAtHeR)

E-Mail: Pedro Almeida <pedro@qui.uc.pt>
Sent on 15-Mar-2000 at 22:40:46 from godfather.mafia.net

Fortune: "I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a
week sometimes to make it up."
                -- Mark Twain, "The Innocents Abroad"

PGP key available upon request
Next 5 years holiday plan: