Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:19:34 +0000
From:      "Jim Stapleton" <stapleton.41@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with jail

Nope, I didn't. I fixed that. It now doesn't give me an error, but at
the same time I still don't get incoming/outgoing network traffick:

(after turning on the variable to allow raw sockets - note: telnet to
my mailserver IP doesn't work either.):

> jail /jail/ legolas 92.168.1.85 /bin/csh
%ping 192.168.1.1
PING 192.168.1.1 (192.168.1.1): 56 data bytes
^C
--- 192.168.1.1 ping statistics ---
%exit
exit