Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 1997 08:16:08 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: fvwm 2 and virtual wm

On Mon, Sep 08, 1997 at 03:07:08PM +0200, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> Some users at my site have trouble using fvwm 2.043.
> Maybe they have a wrong (pre 2.0 .fvwmrc)?

Quite possibly.  In fact, I think that old versions of 2.x used the
old config file; I have one from BSDI.  The new version is *very*
different, and it would take a couple of hours to change a moderate
sized .fvwmrc to an .fvwm2rc.

> I'm not very familiar with fvwm and it's different incarnations.
>
> Couls anyone help?

One of the things that I'm collecting with the config files is a base
.fvwm2rc.  I've put one up on
ftp://ftp.lemis.com/pub/cfbsd/config/.fvwm2rc.  It contains local
definitions and will definitely need modification.

Greg