Date:      Fri, 08 Oct 1999 22:00:54 -0500
From:      "Pedro Fernando Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Critic to The Cathedral and The Bazaar

Actually, I've never seen nothing revolutionary in ESR's postulates.
Organizations have been very well studied by serious people like Claude
Menard. See my old article in the Daemon News for a reference
(Structuring and Funding Free Software Organizations).

FWIW, Linus also showed Mozilla as an example where opensource simply
didn't work. I think the license also has an influence, but that is just
IMHO :-).

    Pedro.