Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 10:44:06 +0400
From:      "Dmitriy V. Bokiy" <ratebor@cityline.ru>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   newbie: natd

From natd(8):

"-deny_incoming | -d
                 Reject packets destined for the current IP number that have
                 no entry in the internal translation table."

My question is what packets are affected by this option? Packets with public
addresses(I mean this scheme:Internet-->router(ipfw+NAT)-->subnet1(public addresses)->
->router(ipfw)-->subnet2(reserved addresses))?

--Dmitriy

P.S. Sorry, if it`s dull question.