Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:38:36 -0500
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RSA and FreeBSD 3.4

I am trying to compile a certain application on FreeBSD 3.4 I get the
following error though..

/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so: undefined reference to
`ERR_load_RSAREF_strings'
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so: undefined reference to `RSA_PKCS1_RSAref'

There used to be a simple addition to the Makefile to make this error go
away, but I have since forgotten it. If someone could please clue me I would
be much obliged.

Thank you.

--
Erich Zigler                                   Chief Technical Officer

Our stock might crash but our systems don't! A fault-tolerant computer
company can recover from my opinions.