Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2001 07:59:43 -0700
From:      "slackware@linux.ws" <slackware@linux.ws>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   daemon logo

hi
i've been looking for somtime to find a bigger image of the FreeBSD daemon logo, but i couldn't. i need it for the webpage i'm designing right now. i have a linux machine and a friend of mine has a FreeBSD. I'd like to compare them and I wanna put their logos against eachother. I managed to find a big Linux Penguin quite easily, but couldn't find a big daemon anywhere. could you please send me one if you can? thank you in advance.