Date:      Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:08:52 +0200
From:      Eugene Vedistchev <e.vedischev@belabm.by>
To:        Gahn Lu <ipfreak@netscape.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: CompaQ hardware]

Hello !

As I've said before, freebsd has driver for Compaq Integrated
Netelligent 10/100 NIC, it was written by Bill Paul and integrated into
freebsd releases 2.2.8=>  and 3.x and later. The name of driver in
kernel config is "tl".

Hitachi CDROM is IDE/ATAPI compatible device and must operate under wcd
driver, as any IDE CDROM drive.

Eugene