Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:48:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Penisoara Adrian <ady@warpnet.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quantum Fireball SE ? Your (other) choices ?

I've had slightly better performance out of a Seagate Baracuda.  They're
around the same price.

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Systems Administrator                        230 Peachtree St. Suite 1550
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL