Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:19:57 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Erik Norgaard <norgaard@locolomo.org>
Cc:        Dario Freni <saturnero@freesbie.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Contacts for project idea list

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:31:21 +0100
Erik Norgaard <norgaard@locolomo.org> wrote:

> Of the two items above, I think that 1) is within the scope of the
> proposed project, and maybe also the easier part :)

The scope of the proposed project is what the person volunteering to do
something makes out of it...

If the person decides to do less, the scope will be less (and maybe a
new item with the rest will be created). If the person decides to do
more... well, it's ok too. :-)

Bye,
Alexander.

--
      ...and that is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.