Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2006 04:07:11 -0500
From:      "Matt Sealey" <matt@genesi-usa.com>
To:        "'Peter Grehan'" <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 6.0 on Pegasos/ODW

Talking to myself again..=20

I booted the kernel (boot cd boot/kernel/kernel) directly and it does =
exactly the same thing (Cpppp) but with a warning that there was no =
kernel metadata loaded.

I did a little test booting the 6.0 CD on PearPC, which doesn't even get =
into the loader; it claims memory that is already in use (ironically =
exactly the memory that PearPC is using for it's page table).

So.. perplexing.

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
Manager, Genesi, Developer Relations=20