Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:26:30 -0400
From:      Bigwillie <mvanberk@optonline.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Not so newbie ?

Hey I think I came across some info in the archive.
Just when I think I can stump someone with a ?, the damn archive bites me
in mi arse!!!!
Good work guys.

Hey all. I was trying to install seti@home on one of my machines running
4.1S.  The setup doesn't complete because libc.so.3 isn't present.  Now Im
no pro but I checked in /usr/src/lib and there was a libc.so.4 so I dont
know if it is possible to make install so that lib.so.3 is on my
system.  Thanks