Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:23:25 +0000
From:      "S Roberts" <sroberts84@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   re: Pulling Hotmail email to a workstation FreeBSD machine?

Hello All,
     I've got a newbie question here, sorry if this sounds blasphemous.

Is there any way I can pull my Hotmail email down to my FreeBSD 4.5 Stable
machine?

I've had a Hotmail account for over five years now, that has proved very
useful to me in the past, and I'd like to know is this is possible (I'm
using Gnome with Netscape / Mozilla) in the same way as its possible with
Outlook Express.

Thanks to all that might reply.

Regards
Stacey