Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2006 05:03:48 +0800
From:      "Rong-en Fan" <grafan@gmail.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   nfsd stuck in ufs/biord/biowr/getblk

Hi,

Yesterday, I saw my all my nfsd stuck in ufs/biord/biowr/getblk.
I saw the same thing some time ago. I break into ddb and do a
'alltrace':

http://www.rafan.org/FreeBSD/ufs/20061017.txt

The system in question is running 6-STABLE Sep 20. It's an i386
SMP box. When all nfsd stuck in ufs/biord/biowr/getblk, I can
still login to the system (all exported fs are on an external RAID).
I'm not sure how to trigger this behavior. Any suggestions are
welcome. If there is anything I can provide in ddb to help trace
this down, please let me know..

Thanks,
Rong-En Fan