Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:09:29 +1300
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        Chris <chrismar@readington.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cannot mount cdrom under 3.1stable

That gives the same error.  However, checking my kernel shows that wcd
exists but acd doesn't.  Perhaps a new kernel is in order?  I'll add acd
and see what happens.

BTW: when I did my config, I was told about two unknown options:
BOUNCE_BUFFERS and bpfilter.  The former I know nothing about.  The latter
is used by ipfilter I think.

The make clean && make depend are running now.

Cheers.