Date:      Mon, 8 May 2017 18:16:04 +0000
From:      "brittney@topadwordbanner.com" <brittney@topadwordbanner.com>
To:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Www, AdWords that give you the ability run ads better

Dear Www,

My name is Brittney...

 If you think your PPC advertising model isn't simple and cannot generate
traffic quickly, it's time to try our exclusive placement technology,
which can place your website freebsd org on top of Google and other search
engines without Pay Per Click model and with full year ownership right
and first right of renewal for keywords that are relevant to your business.

 You can get more info if you contact us by phone or fill online quote
form on our website. We'll provide you detailed information about this
technology and explain how you can benefit from it.

Regards,
Brittney Case