Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:56:07 +1100
From:      Mark.Andrews@nominum.com
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Shawn Barnhart <swb@grasslake.net>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading just bind

> --9amGYk9869ThD9tj
>
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 01:08:01PM -0600, Shawn Barnhart wrote:
> >=20

	Actually we run different servers at different times in the
	development cycles of the various releases. i.e. we guinea
	pig our own product.

	Most of the BIND 9 developers run BIND 9 on their own
	machines / networks.  The server on my development machine
	is BIND 9.2.0a1, the one my wife is using is BIND 9.1.0 and
	she in not tolerent of stuffups.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.