Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:12:21 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Nikola_Kne=C5=BEevi=C4=87?= <laladelausanne@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cluster-wide installation of FreeBSD

Hi,

I have a machine running FreeBSD 7.1, and now I would like to
"replicate" it to other machines in our cluster. Other machines have
smaller disks, and a different processor, but all are amd64.

Is there a way to do this kind of installation (either by copying
content, or installing and then copying /etc) in automated fashion? I
can set up the netboot environment (since I'm using FAI to install
linux on the same machines).

Cheers,
Nikola