Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:30:23 -0400
From:      David Mehler <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD, StrongSwan, authentication failed with certificate with Android client

Hello,

I've got StrongSwan set up on a vnet FreeBSD jail. I'm forwarding the
correct UDP ports and have made a root, a server, and a client
certificate. I've loaded the root CA in to the Android app, and have
loaded in the .p12 file in to the app. I atempt to connect and get a
failed authentication message. The log is quite extensive and I'm not
seeing the specific problem. Can someone take a look and let me know
what the issue might be?

Thanks.
Dave.