Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:46:13 -0500
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        Joey Garcia <bear@unix.homeip.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KVM recomendations needed

I've always had good luck with Belkin KVM's, except that the windows drivers
for most mice with extra buttons and what not tend not to like having the
mouse go through the KVM. I've neven had X on a FBSD system on a kvm, so I
don't know if it would have any issues. I can't remember if moused had any
problems.

Jim C. Nasby (aka Decibel!)                    jim@nasby.net