Date:      Thu, 06 Oct 2011 10:28:24 +0200
From:      "Rainer Bredehorn" <Bredehorn@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: IPv6 multicast listener discovery

I see! So a node gets a multicast address for Node Information Queries.
This is obviously the case when a hostname is given in the rc.conf.
I would like to recalculate the lower address part.
Which part of a hostname like "test1.test.de" do I have to use to calculate the MD5 hash?

Do we have more from the RFC experimental stuff for IPv6 implemented in FreeBSD?

Rainer.