Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:02:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Benjamin Ossei <ben@cahostnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't hit my own website from behind firewall

I can't seem to hit my own web server from a machine on my internal network.  I have a dualhomed bsd running as a firewall.  I allow everything going outbound using keep-state and check-state (not in that order).  I'm using NAT to get to my web server which is using a 192.168.1.x IP address.  I can hit the server fine from the outside but from the machine behind the firewall I can't.  What might be blocking this?  I also allow http,ftp, ssh, dns inbound.

Thanks..