Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 13:15:37 GMT
From:      "Greg W" <redhat_list@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   remembering last keystrokes + net q

Hi all

Not sure if its the keyboard setup or if I need to edit a file, but how do I
get FreeBSD to remember the x number of last commands typed so I can scroll
through them ?

I have a few network questions to follow, but I want to get X working first
to see what tools are there

I know ifconfig is for adding net routes etc, not sure where I specify
gateways, nameservers  etc , i take it there is a graphical tool or menu
driven one

Thanks all

Greg