Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 1995 04:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bmk@dtr.com
To:        gclarkii@freefall.FreeBSD.org (Gary Clark II)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Archive SC-402 Tape Controller Help

> Does anyone either have one of these or know how to set one up
> for FreeBSD?  It's suposed to be QIC-02...

I have one.  What seems to be the trouble?

It's been a long time, but I believe that all that needs to be done
is the following has to be added to your kernel configuration:

device		wt0	at isa? port 0x300 bio irq 5 drq 1 vector wtintr

Naturally, the parameters must match your hardware and a new kernel
must be built.