Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:59:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Hall <leareth@angui.sh>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   amq/amd - How do I show the mount options that are in effect?

I've setup some amd mounts like this:

[xxxxx]:[~]:$: more /etc/amd.home
*               opts:=rsize=32768,wsize=32768,rw,grpid,resvport,vers=3,proto=tcp,nosuid,nodev
/defaults       type:=nfs;rhost:=xxxxx;rfs:=/bigdisk/${key/}
builds          type:=nfs;rhost:=xxxxx;rfs:=/export/home/${key/}

However, I want to verify that the opts I specified are in effect.

I can't seem to find a system command that will display whether
or not the opts are in effect. mount -v doesn't show any of the
rsize/wsize, amq doesn't seem to have that info as well. How do
I tell if my NFS mounts are getting set with these options? Is
something faulty with my syntax?

Thanks,

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.