Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 2008 20:27:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@mail.cruzio.com>
To:        rink@freebsd.org
Cc:        ancelgray@yahoo.com, alec@setfilepointer.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patch for working AMD Geode CS5530 audio driver on HEAD

Hi, Rink. re:

> The patch is available at
> http://people.freebsd.org/~rink/various/ns_geode.diff

Sounds great! (ok awful pun.)

> I am interested in integrating this work in HEAD ...

My FreeBSD development environment has been down for
a few years and, despite optimistic hopes, due to day
job and real life, cough, I won't be able to do anything
with this driver till mid-September (if then).

So as far as I am concerned, anyone who wanted to take
this driver and run with it, well, that would be great.
(in particular as I seem to be suffering from infinitly
receeding deadline syndrome.)

I know Andrew Grey (ancelgray at yahoo.com) was starting
to hack on the CS5536 stuff...

 -bruce