Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:55:33 -0800
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drew@mykitchentable.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Has Lynx Changed In 4.5?  Bug?

I use ZoneEdit as the nameserver for my domain.  My IP address is
dynamic so it changes occasionally.  I have used lynx to update
ZoneEdit for the past year or so and it has worked flawlessly.  I just
send this command (my mailer will surely wrap the line):

lynx -source -auth=mylogin:mypass
'http://dynamic.zoneedit.co/auth/dynamic.html?host=www.mykitchentable.
net'

After upgrading my 4.4 to 4.5 two days ago, there has been 2 times
that lynx has sent the wrong IP address to ZoneEdit.  I'm sure it's
lynx as my logfile indicates the incorrect address.  However most of
the time it sends the right address.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Thanks,

Drew