Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:23:40 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        Valman <valman@spidernet.com.cy>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: System administrator question...

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Valman wrote:

> Hi!
> If i log into my system as root, can anyone else ( remotely by
> telnet ) log in as root too at the same time????

No one should be able to log in as root through telnet, period.  If
they're in the wheel group, they'll be able to telnet in and su to
root while you're logged in as root, but other than that, unless you
specifically allow root to have telnet privledges, no one should be
able to telnet in as root.

Also, you might want to consider using ssh instead of telnet.

--
: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	:
: System Administrator		| http://www.triax.com/		: