Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 15:38:06 +0200
From:      Francois Kritzinger <ffkrz@iafrica.com>
Subject:   HELP installing STAROFFICE

If anyone knows please explain how to install StarOffice 5.2 on FreeBSD
4.2.

I ran the .bin script (with AND without the /net option), and the
installation program "completed successfully". I also changed the paths
in the programs/setup and programs/soffice scripts.
When I run soffice, it says that it can't find the file user/sofficerc,
even though it IS there.
After running it with the /net option, it won't let me run the setup
script as a non-root user. It says that "SO is already installed...". It
works when I'm root, though.

I've tried everything I can think of to fix it, no success. This is
frustrating. Please help.

Thank you.