Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 2000 12:36:16 +0200
From:      Volker Stolz <stolz@I2.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        Mike Cragin <mike@jlbcom.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: no que problem

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 01:55:36AM -0700, Mike Cragin wrote:
> This error message keeps popping up over and over, takeing over my system so I can't even type a command.
>
> sep 22: 13:47::07 sendmail[312]: NOQUE: low on space (have 0 SMPT-DAEMON needs 101 in /var/spool/mqueue

Some process is filling up your /var, do a "ls -l /var" to see the
culprit. I suppose it could be a misconfigured "mgetty", I had the same
problem once: mgetty was verbose-logging everything it was saying to
a non-configured serial-port.

If it indeed is mgetty, change the config or disable it.
--
Volker Stolz * stolz@i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de * PGP + S/MIME