Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:32:10 -0500
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@bimajority.org>
To:        Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ftp-master.eu.freebsd.org / update3.freeBSD.org upgrade

<<On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:14:28 +0100, Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz> said:

>   I have done upgrade of ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org / update3.FreeBSD.org
> from FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE to FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE and I have switched from
> Apache 2.2 to Apache 2.4.

FWIW, I just today did the same with xyz.csail.mit.edu (which is still
ftp5.freebsd.org for however much that continues to matter), except
that I haven't made the Apache transition yet.  (I do plan on doing
so, but I have many other higher-priority tasks -- xyz is also the
host for our internal FreeBSD builds and I needed to start
distributing 10.1 packages, otherwise I would have left it at 9.3 for
several months longer.)

-GAWollman