Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:37:40 -0400
From:      William Bulley <web@umich.edu>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
Cc:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD Project Launches Improved Website

According to Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>:

> On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 10:33:09AM -0400, William Bulley wrote:
> >
> > I liked the old design better.  :-)
> >
> > Where is beastie?   :-(
>
> On the front page, as always.  Did you turn images off or something?

Nope, mozilla 1.7.8 proudly running on FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE:

   "Accept images that come from the originating server only."

> > I have to click through more links to get where I wish to go.
>
> The main complaint with the old site was that there were WAY too many
> cluttered links on the front page.

But I liked those links -- nobody asked me...   ;^)

> Still we know it's not perfect and are looking to improve it further.
> If you have specific suggestions please mail them to
> freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org and/or open up a PR about them.

Put it back the way it was?

> Thanks for the feedback!
>
>        - Murray

You're most welcome.  :-)

I'm just glad to see that someone is paying attention.

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Email: web@umich.edu