Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 2004 08:54:56 -0500
From:      Adam Stroud <adstro@stny.rr.com>
To:        Kees Plonsz <kees@jeremino.homeunix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACL and tunefs

Kees:

You were right, I did not umount the filesystem first, I dropped into
single user mode and I thought that did unmount the filesystem.  When I
booted the machine into single the tunefs command seemed to work OK.

However, I still dont get a "+" when I do a long listing of a file and
the handbook says I should see one.  Does this mean that things did not
take?