Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rohit Panda <prohit99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   enabling VESA modular support

--0-1581070548-1002949210=:95596

hi,

iam trying to increase the resolution's of my flash screens by having VESA support enabled.I think my kernel is having modular support for VESA.Now how do i enable it,so that it gets loaded initially and my splash screen resolution gets increased?how is it written in the rc.conf so that it gets loaded?And weather loading it with rc.conf  will enable VESA so that i can view higher resolution splash screens??anyway, if u have some ideas please share it with me.

thanx

rohit

--0-1581070548-1002949210=:95596

<P>hi,</P>
<P>iam trying to increase the resolution's of my flash screens by having VESA support enabled.I think my kernel is having modular support for VESA.Now how do i enable it,so that it gets loaded initially and my splash screen resolution gets increased?how is it written in the rc.conf so that it gets loaded?And weather&nbsp;loading it&nbsp;with rc.conf&nbsp; will enable VESA so that i can view higher resolution splash screens??anyway, if u have some ideas please share it with me.</P>
<P>thanx</P>
<P>rohit</P>
Make a great connection at <a
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mktg/mail/txt/tagline/?http://personals.yahoo.com" target="_blank">Yahoo! Personals</a>.