Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:25:49 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: links policy question

--==_Exmh_-1567700382P

If memory serves me right, Murray Stokely wrote:
>   The link was probably not updated correctly when we moved that
> chapter out of the Handbook and into its own article.  Since we build
> split html pages for books but monolithic pages for articles.  I think
> you can just update the link.

So...I'm staring at www/en/doc/Makefile and it sure looks to me like we
build both the split and monolithic pages for all of the documents
('FORMATS="html-split html"'), unless there is a specific document that
only wants to be built in one format.  What am I missing?

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1567700382P

--==_Exmh_-1567700382P--