Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:56:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@mcs.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dyson: src/sys/kern vfs_bio.c src/sys/nfs nfs_bio.c (fwd)

I'd been holding back my -current machine at home but this afternoon I
rebuilt the world and then the kernel, rebooted and ran my tests.  I
haven't pounded on it too much, but the xemacs20 build works fine now
whereas it always hung before these changes.

IIRC, Greg Lehey and Bill Paul's troubles as respect NFS are now
addressed.

-Chris