Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:32:40 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Various route locking fixes merged to stable/7 (was: Re: Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-()

Just a minor heads up: I've merged both Kip Macy's lock order fixes to the
kernel routing code, and the route locking and reference counting fixes from
kern/130652 to stable/7.  These fixes should correct a number of reported
network-related hangs.  We might want to release a subset of these as an
errata patch to 7.1 if they shake out well in 7-stable.

Thanks again, especially, to Pete for his evaluation of bugs and patches, Kip
for his fixes in head, and to Dmitrij Tejblum for his submission of the fixes
in the above-mentioned PR.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge