Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 1995 21:28:58 +0200
From:      Heikki Suonsivu <hsu@cs.hut.fi>
To:        Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cyb driver (port 0x0 problem)

   > line in the install file), but now I'm having some problem getting the 2nd
   > Cyclades recognize under FreeBSD.  Here's the output from kernel boot-up

   > cyb0 at 0x0 IRQ 10 maddr 0xd4000 msize 8192 on isa
   > cyb1 not probed due to I/O address conflict with cyb0 at 0x0

I use this with the stock driver included in FreeBSD:

device          cy0     at isa? tty irq 10 iomem 0xd4000 iosiz 8192 vector cyintr
device          cy1     at isa? tty irq 11 iomem 0xd6000 iosiz 8192 vector cyintr

These are both 16 port boards.

--
Heikki Suonsivu, T{ysikuu 10 C 83/02210 Espoo/FINLAND,
hsu@cs.hut.fi  home +358-0-8031121 work -4513377 fax -4555276  riippu SN