Date:      Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:34:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      Conrad Sabatier <conrads@cox.net>
To:        stan <stanb@panix.com>
Cc:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Still no handbook

On 08-Feb-2004 stan wrote:
> I'm still trying to get my missing handbook back.
>
> I added teh doc cvsup file to teh set I processes with teis weekends cvsup
> run, on teh machine I want this on. Ran cvsup, make buildowrld, amke
> buildkernel, make installworld, make isntallkernel, and mergemaster.
>
> But, still no handbook. Is he a make doc target I need to run?

The handbook, etc. are not built via make world.  You have to make them
separately under /usr/doc:

cd /usr/doc
make
make install

Be sure to set DOC_LANG to your desired language(s) before you begin.  You can
add this to /etc/make.conf.

You'll also need to have the complete docproj port installed.

--
Conrad Sabatier <conrads@cox.net> - "In Unix veritas"