Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 1995 17:02:47 -0500
From:      jha@cs.purdue.edu ("John H. Aughey")
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Buslogic 946c on 0xfcfc

I have a Buslogic 946c PCI SCSI controller that is currently configured
to use port 0xfcfc.  However, when I boot with a kernel with the line:
controller      bt0     at isa? port "IO_BT0" bio irq ? vector btintr
And manually change the port when I boot (or change IO_BT0) it
complains the bt_iobase is disabled or invalid.

I was using this same controller with FBSD 2.0, but I do not remember
what I did to get it working correctly.  Can someone help me out with
this?

---
John Aughey (Systems Support Staff)
jha@cs.purdue.edu